Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I like about you

So usually I attempt to convey some realization I have had while here in BA but today there are a few simple things I would like to list for you. My favorite and least favorite things about Buenos Aires (in no particular order)

TOP TEN FAVS
1. the amazing style
2. bread and cheese being acceptable for every meal
3. getting my laundry washed, dried, and folded for 10 pesos
4. kissing cheeks and saying chau (makes me feel so euro)
5. the hot caffeine: matte, tea, coffee
6. how people mistaken me for a portena (until i open my mouth)
7. vino + sprite = best invention ever
8. the clubs being open till 5 am
9. markets
10. sock and underwear venders all over the streets

TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT BA
1. the dog poop on the street's invisibility
2. the lack of salad dressing
3. never knowing which side the subte is going to open on
4. being called 'giovani' at bars while jaymee is 'jimmy'
5. no hot sauce...or flavor
6. the 3 shades yellower my teeth have become
7. people stealing wine when it is clearly labeled JPSK
8. bed bugs
9. the fact that clubs are open till 5 am
10. the lack of response to 'hola senor' at 3 am

there might be a continuation later...

4 comments:

Followers